Still stalling on my other project, need some diversion on this cold winter morning. The other day, before the cleaning of roses began at Cheers!, I sanded this little table and knocked it apart. It was very wobbly and one piece was completely pulled out. I glued it back together and left it clamped for a few days.
Last night I cut out a stencil with my silhouette (you would not believe how much trouble I had, I really need to use it more, or get lessons from Sterling because that was ridiculous), and did just a light spray coat with white gloss (it's what I had on hand), and then peeled the stickers off . This morning I gave it a light sanding and a coat of ebony stain. I wanted a really old and worn look,
the legs turned out awewome!
I like that the wood is showing through in some places and the white is very worn looking. I'm going to finish it with a coat of polyurethane but need to get some from the store.