Sunday 3 February 2013

Chalk Paint Coffee Table

Pin It



I needed another quick project, this one was quick mainly because I already had it painted.  I just couldn't decide what to put on it.  
I bought this at a garage sale a couple of years ago.  It is a decent table, but that didn't stop me from painting it...


with 2 coats of chalk paint.  Then I stencilled on a design.


I scuffed it up a little, and then antiqued it with stain.


                              I wiped the stain off, and here it is.












Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love love love this coffee table Faye! It is so much better then what you started with. Who would have though? I love how your mind works and what your end result is. It is so pretty. Thanks for sharing - Sarah, I would pin it but I can't seem to get it to work. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am in the process of trying to redo a client's coffee table and this gives me ideas! Can you tell me what colors of chalk paint you used? It's really lovely..thanks!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Decent table' turned into 'Fabulous table'. You've inspired me, I saw one just like this in an old van at my parent's. They may not even notice it's missing... ~Cath

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...