Sunday 18 August 2013

What I Did on My Summer Vacation!

Pin It
Wow!  It's been a long time since I've posted.  Aside from being the regular crazy summer I usually have, a friend and I have secured a venue for our furniture for a couple of months.  My friend Laura sells at the farmer's market here in our town, but I just build, paint, and hang on to what I make.  We are set up at the A-frame Gallery in Sioux Lookout at least until the long weekend in September, maybe longer, not sure yet.  Our furniture has been very well received by the community and we have been busy trying to keep up. Who knew that benches would be so popular!  Here are a few pics to show you our set up.  Then I will do a post just on the benches we have done this summer.












Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...