Friday 30 November 2012

Resting on My Laurels, Part I; Headboard Makeover

Pin It

As I learn more about blogging, I have decided it is better for me to have only one project per post, therefore I am going to go back to the beginning and seperate some of my earlier posts.

This is another piece that goes back 30 years.  This is the original headboard from our first bedroom suite.  We still have one of the dressers in our bedroom, which I hate!  I have plans for it though ;) This is what I started with, I think this is actually the footboard, but the headboard is just a little taller. I added batting and fabric, then used molding to completely change the look.  I am so happy with how it turned out.
Before

                        


After


I love it now!  I will add a picture when I get it set up properly with a box spring and mattress.

Sharing At:

The Shabby Nest




















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...