Thursday 11 February 2021

Laundry Room, Final Edition

Pin It



It’s been a long time coming but finally the laundry room is done, well, my part anyway. The electrical needs to be finished and the ceiling needs to be done.
This is what I’ve done since my last post. 
I painted the little corner cupboard, I ran out of paint so I took three colours I had and mixed them together, I came pretty close.


Then I made Johnny’s little divider wall into a cupboard to hide more of the drain pipes. Can you see it?


Can you see it now?


These were the three colours I used to mix the paint. Baby blue, Greek blue and yellow. I figured I didn’t have anything to lose.


We decided to put up a shelf that we saved from the stone house. 



I made a little cabinet to fill the space between the machines, with a matching countertop.


Time to decorate! A friend gave me this great window years ago, I finally get to use it.


Finally displaying some of my enamelware.


And some more. I have a little more, but it is a small room.


My Gram with some of us kids, I was the baby here.



A couple of old Javex bottles are the only “laundry” type decor. I used to have a couple of washboards but I sold them.


 A few quilts in the corner cupboard.


Thanks for hanging out with me during this laundry room renovation. It looks nothing like I had planned when I started but I’m flexible and use what comes to me. The spray foam insulation, wiring and plumbing are the only things we purchased for this room.
Oh and next summer we will be changing windows in the whole basement. I’ll trim it out at that time. Right now it’s an eyesore!
I hope this post doesn’t go wonky, I created the whole thing with my phone!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. The most beautiful laundry room I’ve ever seen,I love it. Great job Fayze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a gorgeous room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! I look forward to seeing it in real life to get the full effect.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...