Friday 19 February 2021

Reclaimed Wood Laundry Table

Pin It


I was commissioned to make a table for a laundry room. The request was for reclaimed wood. She wanted spindle legs, the best I could do was half spindle as I only had short ones. I made these spindle legs in Mesa a few years ago it was quite fun turning them.  I make two together and then chop through them.


4 legs


Wood from an old shed.


Look how the kerf marks show with just a little sanding.


All had to be hand sanded as machine sanding creates so much dust and I’m working in the basement. If it wasn’t so cold out I would have hauled it out the back door.


Gotta love a Kreg jig!


Top half complete!


Wave my magic wand...bottom half done!


I painted the spindle legs to look old and rough.
What do you think?
 I wish I had room for it in my laundry room!





 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. That looks good. You'll soon be on Tv doing make over's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments by Riv and Noah....
    Noah: I like how it looks old.
    River: I love the table.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...