Wednesday 11 March 2015

Choosing Colours for Stained Glass Cross

Pin It


I thought you might be interested to see the process of choosing colours for this stained glass project.  I made this same pattern for my Mom, with faceted crystals where you see red circles in this pic.  I decided that for my last project of the season I would make one for me using glass from my other projects.  I was so sure that the red was going to be the colour I would want to use, but when I cut out the circles I just didn't like it.


I cut out yellow circles, and like them so much better.  I still wanted to use red so I tried the red here...


nope, still didn't like it, so I gave up on the red and changed it to purple.  I know it looks black, but trust me, it's purple.  Perfect!  I love it just the way it is. 


Here is a picture of the finished project.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...